MissionSafe encourages participation in cultural exchange and study abroad programs to enhance your educational journey. Our student plans are specifically designed to address the unique needs of students in the event of an illness or injury abroad.
We are here to guide and help you through the process of making sure you are covered. Most study abroad or cultural exchange programs require you to have health insurance while abroad. Our study abroad medical insurance plans are designed to meet U.S. J-1/J-2 ,F-1/ F-2, M-1,/M-2 and J Exchange Visitor visa requirements.
Student Plan Highlights
- Coverage for students, their spouses and unmarried dependent children traveling with them
- Plans available for U.S. and non-U.S. citizens
- Premiums provided at monthly rates
- Emergency medical evacuation u0026amp; reunion
- Emergency dental
- Emergency accident & sickness
Our Recommended Types of Plans: