Coverage designed for students studying abroad, or participants of cultural exchange programs.
Whether your trip takes you abroad for a few weeks or a year, your cultural exchange experience should be enjoyable. The Study Abroad Student Plan is designed for high school students studying abroad or participants of cultural exchange programs. Coverage is designed to meet the U.S. J1 and J2 visa travel insurance requirements. Additionally, you can choose from a range of plan maximums and additional add-on coverage. This is the IMG Patriot Exchange Plan.
- Plan maximums up to $500,000
- Renewable up to 48 months if minimum of three months is purchased
- Coverage for students, their spouses and unmarried dependent children traveling with them
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- Student Health Center $5 co-pay per visit
- 100% coinsurance
- Optional Add-On coverage available for high school sports, personal sports and legal assistance
- Online access to your MyIMG account
- 17,000 providers when seeking treatment outside the U.S
- Access to international, multilingual customer service centers
- Claims administrators who process claims from all over the world, handling virtually every language and currency
- 24-hour access to highly qualified coordinators of emergency medical services and international treatment