Comprehensive medical insurance designed for university students or scholars participating in a sponsored study abroad program.
The Study Abroad Scholar Plan is designed for individuals or groups of five or more university students or scholars participating in a sponsored study abroad program, and who desire an annually renewable comprehensive medical plan. This plan meets student visa requirements and includes benefits for maternity (on Platinum Plan Option only), mental health, organized sports and international emergency care. This is the IMG Student Health Advantage Plan.
- Standard and Platinum level benefits available
- Coverage can be extended up to 12 months from the initial effective date if a minimum of three months is purchased
- Coverage for individuals and groups and their dependents
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- Meets student visa requirements
- Maternity coverage (on Platinum Plan Option only)
- Mental health coverage
- Organized sport coverage
- Pre-existing conditions coverage after 12 months (on Platinum Plan Option only)
- Online access to your MyIMG account
- 17,000 providers when seeking treatment outside the U.S
- Access to international, multilingual customer service centers
- Claims administrators who process claims from all over the world, handling virtually every language and currency
- 24-hour access to highly qualified coordinators of emergency medical services and international treatment