The Short-Term U.S. Plan provides health care coverage for non-U.S. residents who need temporary medical insurance while traveling outside of their country of residence and coming to the U.S.
This plan meets the needs of non-U.S. missionaries coming for conferences, training, or internships in the U.S., or international family relatives visiting. This short-term travel insurance plan meets the J1C visa requirements for exchange students. This plan is available for a minimum of five days up to a maximum of two years. This is the IMG Patriot America Travel Plan.
- Short-term travel medical coverage
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Policy maximums from $50,000 to $2,000,000
- Deductible options from $0 to $2,500
- Renewable up to 24 months if one month or more is purchased
- No network requirements outside the U.S.
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
Individual Enrollment Brochure
- Online access to your account portal
- Access to international, multilingual customer service centers
- Claim administrators who process claims from all over the world, handling virtually every language and currency
- 24 hour access to highly qualified coordinators of emergency medical services and international treatment
- Access to the United Health Care System of providers when seeking treatment inside the U.S.