Long-term, annually renewable, U.S. style major medical insurance plan designed for U.S. citizens living abroad or foreign nationals throughout the world when outside their country of citizenship.
The International Major Medical Plan is ideally suited for those who desire full major medical coverage for a period of at least one year or more and provides comprehensive benefits at five different levels. U.S. citizens must plan to leave the U.S. on or before their effective date and reside outside the U.S. for at least six out of the next 12 months.
This is the IMG Global Mission Medical Plan.
- Choice of coverage area to reflect your geographical area of need
- Medical maximum of $5,000,000 per individual
- Eight deductible options from $100 to $25,000
- Flexible underwriting that fits your needs
- Lifetime medical coverage available
- Emergency medical evacuation benefit
- Optional additional coverage for dental, vision, & maternity
Individual Enrollment Brochure
- Online access to your account portal
- Group members will be covered worldwide, 24 hours a day, including their country of citizenship under certain circumstances.
- 17,000 providers when seeking treatment outside the U.S. No network requirements outside the U.S.
- Access to multilingual customer service centers, claims administrators, and 24-hour emergency medical services.