The IQ Gold Plan was designed for individuals or groups who need or want coverage for medical expenses that are COVID-related while traveling to a destination outside of their home country and outside the U.S.
If you’re traveling to Costa Rica, this plan is for you! Upon enrollment, each traveler will receive a coverage letter showing proof of the COVID coverage, as well as proof of coverage for doctor-ordered housing/quarantine, meeting the government requirements to enter Costa Rica.
- Short-term travel medical coverage
- Coverage for individuals and groups
- COVID-19 medical coverage
- Doctor-ordered COVID-19 hotel/quarantine allowance
- $1,000,000 Emergency Medical Evacuation & Repatriation
- Medical maximum of $1,000,000
- $0 Deductible
- 12-month benefit period from date of treatment with a receipt
- Trip interruption, Felonious Assault, Dental Emergencies, Identity theft & baggage loss benefits available
- No network requirements outside the U.S.
- Hazardous Sports Rider available for more adventurous activities
- Online access to your IMG account
- Access to international, multilingual customer service centers
- Claim administrators who process claims from all over the world, handling virtually every language and currency
- 24-hour access to highly qualified coordinators of emergency medical services and international treatment
- Access to an international network of providers when seeking treatment outside the U.S.