Provides long-term, worldwide medical coverage for mission groups of two or more
Living Abroad Group Plan provides long-term, worldwide medical coverage for mission groups of two or more. This is an excellent plan for mission sending organizations desiring to care for their staff in the most cost effective manner. International Christian schools also find this plan helpful with their staff serving abroad. This is the IMG MP+ Plan. If serving abroad as an individual or family, please see the Living Abroad Plan.
- Comprehensive, long-term employer-sponsored medical coverage to missionary groups by offering continuous coverage when overseas and back in the U.S. on furlough or deputation
- Policy maximum of $1,000,000 (may be increased to $5,000,000)
- Life, Dental and Emergency Medical Evacuation benefits
- Direct billing to overseas providers is available
- Online access to your MyIMG account
- Group members will be covered worldwide, 24 hours a day, including their country of citizenship under certain circumstances.
- 17,000 providers when seeking treatment outside the U.S. No network requirements outside the U.S.
- Access to multilingual customer service centers, claims administrators, and 24-hour emergency medical services.