Medical insurance designed for those U.S. citizens who take multiple trips throughout the year outside the U.S
Frequent Flyer is designed for those U.S. citizens who take multiple trips throughout the year outside their home country. It offers the ease and convenience of purchasing a single annual plan at an affordable annual premium. This plan serves the needs of mission pastors or ministry staff who travel frequently for either exploratory trips for possible ministry partnerships or who lead several teams per year. The Frequent Flyer Plan is renewable and offers continuous coverage for trips lasting up to 30 days or 45 days multiple times per year. This is the IMG Patriot Multi-Trip Plan.
- Multiple trip coverage throughout the year – choice of 30 days or 45 days in length per trip
- Coverage for frequent travelers, their spouses and/or children traveling for a period of 12 months
- For U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country
- Maximum Limit $1,000,000
- Individual deductible – $250 per each covered illness
- Simple annual premium
- No network requirements outside the U.S.
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- Online access to your MyIMG account
- Access to international, multilingual customer service centers
- Claim administrators who process claims from all over the world, handling virtually every language and currency
- 24 hour access to highly qualified coordinators of emergency medical services and international treatment
- Access to more than 16,000 providers when seeking treatment outside the U.S.