The plan is for U.S. and non-U.S. individuals or families who need temporary medical insurance anywhere outside of their home country for business or pleasure, with rates based on age.
The Flex Rate Short-Term International Medical Insurance Plan has customizable rates determined by age. You can choose from different benefit and deductible levels that best suit your budget. The coverage is available for a minimum of five days up to a maximum of two years. This is the International Medical Group (IMG) Patriot Travel Medical Plan.
- Short-term travel medical coverage
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Policy maximums from $50,000 to $2,000,000
- Deductible options from $0 to $2,500
- 6 month benefit period from date of treatment with a receipt
- Trip interruption, travel delay and baggage delay benefits available
- Renewable up to 24 months if one month or more is purchased
- No network requirements outside the U.S.
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- Adventure Sports Rider available for extreme activities
- Online access to your MyIMG account
- Access to international, multilingual customer service centers
- Claim administrators who process claims from all over the world, handling virtually every language and currency
- 24 hour access to highly qualified coordinators of emergency medical services and international treatment
- Access to more than 16,000 providers when seeking treatment outside the U.S.