Designed for U.S. citizens traveling outside of the U.S. looking for first-class medical insurance.
This is an excellent plan for mission sending organizations looking for enhanced benefits for their travelers which can be customized to best suit their organization’s needs. The rates for this plan are determined by age or a group rate can be established. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Choose from different benefit and deductible levels that best meet your budget and needs. This coverage is available for a minimum of five days up to a maximum of two years. This is the IMG Patriot Platinum Travel Medical Insurance Plan.
- Short-term travel medical coverage
- Coverage for individuals and dependents
- Two plan designs – one for U.S. citizens and one for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country
- Policy maximums from $1,000,000 to $8,000,000
- Deductible options from $0 to $25,000
- 12 month benefit period from date of treatment with a receipt
- Trip interruption, travel delay and baggage delay benefits available
- Renewable up to 24 months if one month or more is purchased
- No network requirements outside the U.S.
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- Adventure Sports Rider available for extreme activities
Enroll NowGroup Enrollment
- Online access to your MyIMG account
- 24 hour secure access to Global Concierge & Assistance Services – extended services handled by a dedicated service team
- Access to board-certified physicians, licensed psychologists, pharmacist, dentists, dietitians and trainers to assist you with any routine health-related questions you have
- Access to international, multilingual customer service centers
- Claim administrators who process claims from all over the world, handling virtually every language and currency
- 24 hour access to highly qualified coordinators of emergency medical services and international treatment
- Access to more than 16,000 providers when seeking treatment outside the U.S.