Living Abroad Basic provides a wide range of benefits to individuals or groups of non-U.S. citizens who are working full-time with a mission organization.
This non-U.S. missionary medical Insurance provides a wide range of benefits at a cost-sensitive rate. non-U.S. citizens must be working full time with a mission organization, residing outside of the U.S. and the head of household must be at least 18 years old. The Living Abroad Basic Plan is a one of a kind plan designed to provide non-U.S. missionaries serving outside of their home country with catastrophic coverage at an affordable price. This is the IMG Global Coverage Basic Plan.
- Two different plans for individual and groups
- Maximum benefit $50,000
- Deductible $75
- Hospitalization/Room & Board
- Outpatient Visits
- Maternity Benefits
- Outpatient Prescriptions
- Diagnostic X-ray & Lab
- Plan A – Worldwide Excluding U.S.
- Plan B – Worldwide (U.S. Limited to 14 days per Period of Insurance for Accident and emergency Illness only)
- Online access to your MyIMG account
- 17,000 providers when seeking treatment outside the U.S
- Access to international, multilingual customer service centers
- Claims administrators who process claims from all over the world, handling virtually every language and currency
- 24-hour access to highly qualified coordinators of emergency medical services and international treatment