Million Dollar Coverage
No one plans on being injured or ill while abroad, but even a “simple” sprained ankle or similar scenario could land you hundreds or thousands of dollars in medical debt if it occurs outside of your home country.
Most U.S. health plans have limited or no international coverage. What can spending less than $4 per day on travel insurance get you? Over 1 MILLION dollars in coverage!
Travel medical insurance can pay for bills such as:
- Doctor bills
- Ambulance services
- Hospital and operating room expenses
- Exams, X-rays, treatments, lab testing, and anesthetics
- Drugs and medicines
- Emergency evacuation if applicable
Can my travel medical plan include COVID coverage?
YES! MissionSafe has proprietary plans that cover eligible medical costs associated with COVID-19. In addition, some of our plans also include a quarantine benefit for doctor-ordered quarantine.
How much does an emergency medical evacuation cost on average?
Around $50,000 according to the U.S. State Department. How does that $4/day sound now?
An example of plan highlights with MissionSafe’s proprietary iTravelIQ Gold Travel Medical Insurance Plan:
- Deductible of $0
- Policy maximum of $1,000,000
- COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2 coverage
- Hotel quarantine indemnity benefit of $3,000
- 12-month benefit period from date of treatment with a receipt
- Trip interruption, travel delay and baggage delay benefits available
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- Emergency medical evacuation
- Short-term travel medical coverage
- Coverage for individuals and groups
- No network requirements outside of the U.S.
- Adventure Sports Rider available for more adventurous activities
The benefits of having travel medical insurance FAR outweigh the expense of paying for the policy. Keep yourself and your travelers protected with affordable and incredibly beneficial plans from MissionSafe.
Traveling domestically? We have coverage for that as well!