The Liaison Travel Plus Plan was designed for individuals or groups who need or want coverage for medical expenses that are COVID-related while traveling to a destination outside of their home country and outside the U.S. This plan allows travelers the ability to choose the level of medical coverage and deductible that best suits their needs.
If you’re traveling to Costa Rica, this plan is for you! Upon enrollment, each traveler will receive a coverage letter showing proof of the minimum $100,000 of COVID coverage, as well as proof of coverage for doctor-ordered housing/quarantine, meeting the government requirements to enter Costa Rica.
- Short-term travel medical coverage
- Coverage for individuals and groups
- $100,000 COVID-19 medical coverage
- Doctor-ordered COVID-19 hotel/quarantine allowance
- $500,000 Emergency Medical Evacuation & Repatriation
- Variable medical maximums up to $5,000,000
- Variable deductible as low as $0
- 180 day benefit period from date of treatment with a receipt
- Trip interruption, travel delay and baggage loss benefits available
- No network requirements outside the U.S.
- Hazardous Sports Rider available for more adventurous activities
- Online access to your Seven Corners account
- Access to international, multilingual customer service centers
- Claim administrators who process claims from all over the world, handling virtually every language and currency
- 24 hour access to highly qualified coordinators of emergency medical services and international treatment
- Access to an international network of providers when seeking treatment outside the U.S.