The flat, single rate plan was designed for individuals or groups who are traveling to a destination outside of their home country and outside the U.S. Because everyone has the same rate of $2.45 per person per day, this plan is helpful for mission trip leaders seeking to establish the cost of the trip and the ability to communicate the cost for each team member without confusion.
As our most popular temporary medical insurance plan, it addresses the needs of U.S. citizens and non-U.S. citizens needing short-term medical coverage while traveling outside the U.S. for up to a maximum of two years. The policy offers a $0 deductible and $1,000,000 of maximum. This is the IMG Outreach Travel Medical Insurance Plan.
- Short-term travel medical coverage
- Coverage for individuals and groups
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Policy maximum of $1,000,000
- Deductible of $0
- 6 month benefit period from date of treatment with a receipt
- Trip interruption, travel delay and baggage delay benefits available
- No network requirements outside the U.S.
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- Adventure Sports Rider available for extreme activities
Enroll NowGroup Enrollment
- Online access to your MyIMG account
- Access to international, multilingual customer service centers
- Claim administrators who process claims from all over the world, handling virtually every language and currency
- 24 hour access to highly qualified coordinators of emergency medical services and international treatment
- Access to more than 16,000 providers when seeking treatment outside the U.S.